Sunday, February 10, 2008

Christmas afternoon, 2007

So after a morning of opening family presents and going to church, it was time to head to Nonnie and Gramps for a Christmas dinner of roast duck-- thanks, Aunt Jen! Both Mugger and Bug loved it to our surprise-- we never know what they're going to love from one day to the next.

When it was time to open presents, Mugger was very excited for Gramps to open his Cookie of the Month Club. We delivered the first batch: train-shaped sugar cookies. Mugger is looking forward to our monthly baking adventures... and to sharing with Gramps.I think Bug was a little confused by the present I made for Aunt Jen: a felted bag made out of an old wool sweater. As purse-crazy as she is, I guess I should be glad she didn't try to take it from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugger and Bug would love to hear from you! Just make sure to use their pseudonyms or I can't publish your comment...