Saturday, June 6, 2009

Backyard Campout

Well, the kiddos spent last Saturday playing in their tent, so when evening came, Papa just couldn't say no when they wanted to sleep outside.
Couldn't leave them alone out there with the... deer. So Papa and Mugger set up another tent.
Such happy little campers!
Unfortunately, we couldn't repeat the experience this weekend: our weather has gone back to springtime in Oregon (rain!) and Mugger woke me this morning with, "Mama, I think I'm gonna throw up." Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more backyard campouts this summer...

1 comment:

  1. Backyard campouts are so much fun! Can't wait till our boys are a little older so we can start doing that, too! We miss you guys...hope to see you when you are out next month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Mugger and Bug would love to hear from you! Just make sure to use their pseudonyms or I can't publish your comment...